Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Well, Isabella has hit the "separation anxiety" stage. She has been waking up every night--same time. Most nights I am completely unaware of this and Terry takes care of her. I usually wake up in the morning with Bella sleeping either on top of me, with her feet in my face, or on terry's pillow. Other mornings I wake up to her hitting my chest!!!! Last Saturday, Terry and I planned on participating in a 5k, but after the long night I decided it would be a great daddy/daughter opportunity! It turns out, they had so much fun!!!! I am so glad I woke up tired and decided to stay home! :)

Later, the boys went to the Priesthood conference session and Amber and I had fun with the kids!! It didn't last as long as we wanted it to!! Either way, we had a great time watching the kids have fun and enjoying the weather!!


No comments:

Post a Comment