Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Splish Splash

It was a wonderful day. Terry, Isabella and I went to the Lakefront and played on the splash pad and in the lake. What a great time to share as a family. Most people might take these moments for granted, but I soak them up. I just love to be with my husband and daughter. We haven't been able to have many moments like this because Terry is usually so busy with work. We cherish our togetherness.
Bella loved the water today. I am working on my tan! Terry sat back and enjoyed the moment. He isn't able to do much. He is still pretty limited with his mobility. It doesn't matter... as long as we are together.




 

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet family moment. isabella couldn't get any cuter! i miss that face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! I love her! I love her!!

    ReplyDelete