Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

After this weekend, I feel so blessed. I have been really pondering my Savior and all that he has done for me. He led an amazing life, being the true example to all.

We went to my father-in-law's play on Friday and were a little late. The play was about Jesus Christ and as we were walking in trying to find a seat I watched as Jesus Christ was being beaten and mocked. I thought to myself, "Jesus knew this would happen. He knew Heavenly Father's plan for him and willingly volunteered to be a part of it." I was crying to myself exclaiming in my mind, "What a marvelous person He is to choose to be the ultimate sacrifice!"

We shared some quality time with family on Saturday and had so much fun. Bella is doing so much better with her walking! I am so grateful for my family and the wonderful gift that the Lord has given me to be with them forever!


                                                        Abuela and Bella

                                      Bella's persuasion to walk... the princess ball!

What a big girL!!!!


Bella loves the swings!!

After sliding down, she kept climbing back up to do it again herself!


Bella's Easter basket...

Bella in her Easter dress!!!!!!!

Yes.. I gave her chocolate... and there is more where that came from....



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute family picture ash. Bella looks adorable. Is she walking now? Did i miss thta?

    ReplyDelete