Saturday, February 28, 2009

Here I come Vanderbilt!

For those of you who don't know I have made yet another career change and I am planning on going to Vanderbilt School of Nursing to become a Pediatrics Nurse Practitioner. I am so excited! I think this is it! No more changing! This is what I have been looking for; it's my passion! I just didn't know how to get there! I went to the Open House today and it confirmed my decision. I am applying for the Fall 2010. It will be VERY demanding, but I'm not even worried about it. I know that in the end it will all be worth it to be able to do what I love! Below are pictures of the Nursing school building and where I will be 5 days a week for 2 years of my life!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I would LOVE to have that opportunity too! You are going to be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete